Eco Power Equipment
Heavy-duty continuous rated power generation.
Portable gaseous fuel power generator with an integrated power distribution system for quick and simple connections
- Lower cost and emissions from a gas fuel source
- Based on a proven automotive engine platform and fuel system. Modern gaseous fuel delivery system with simple-to-use external connections for simple and reliable setup and commissioning.
- High-performance automation with integrated digital control. Remote control and monitoring are ready from new
|LP Standby Power||98 kVa, 78 kW|
|LP Prime Power||98 kVa, 78 kW|
|NG Standby Power||89 kVa, 71 kW|
|NG Prime Power||80 kVa, 64 kW|
|Power Distribution||• 4 x 120v GFCI, 20 Amp Duplex
• 1 x 125/250v 30 Amp twistlock
• 4 x 125/250v 50 amp twistlock
• Hard Wire Lugs with shunt trip controlled door
A heavy-duty diesel engine is used to build this block, which ensures long-term dependability and performance.
Natural Gas and Propane Reduce Emissions output over diesel
Lower cost of energy vs. diesel-powered equipment allows for tangible savings during operation
On an energy equivalent basis, natural gas emits 30% less CO2, 90% less carbon monoxide, 95% less nitrogen dioxide, 90% less particulate matter, and 99% less sulphur dioxide than diesel.
Natural gas and propane are well-positioned for the future. The lower cost of energy vs. diesel-powered equipment allows for tangible savings during operation. These fuels can provide a great first step into a low emissions future
Proven Industrial Engine Design
- Customize onboard power distribution to your application
- Turnkey complete temporary distribution panels designed to plug and play
- Switchable voltage design with four selectable voltage settings: 120/240, 120/208, 277/480, and 347/600 volt
- Ideal for prime power and continuous run applications in the toughest of conditions