Eco Power Equipment
Ultra-portable and quiet power generation.
Portable gaseous fuel power generator with an integrated power distribution system for quick and simple connections
- Lower cost and emissions from a gas fuel source
- Based on a proven automotive engine platform and fuel system. Modern gaseous fuel delivery system with simple-to-use external connections for simple and reliable setup and commissioning.
- High-performance automation with integrated digital control. Remote control and monitoring are ready from new
|LP Standby Power||19 kVa, 15 kW|
|LP Prime Power||18 kVa, 14 kW|
|NG Standby Power||18 kVa, 14 kW|
|NG Prime Power||15 kVa, 12 kW|
|Power Distribution||• 2 x 120v GFCI, 20 Amp Duplex
• 1 x 125/250v 30 Amp twistlock
• 2 x 125/250v 50 amp twistlock
• Hard Wire Lugs with shunt trip controlled door
Ultra quiet electric fan system keeps system noise to a minimum in all conditions.
Natural Gas and Propane Reduce Emissions output over diesel
Lower cost of energy vs. diesel-powered equipment allows for tangible savings during operation
On an energy equivalent basis, natural gas emits 30% less CO2, 90% less carbon monoxide, 95% less nitrogen dioxide, 90% less particulate matter, and 99% less sulphur dioxide than diesel.
Natural gas and propane are well-positioned for the future. The lower cost of energy vs. diesel-powered equipment allows for tangible savings during operation. These fuels can provide a great first step into a low emissions future
Proven Automotive Engine Design
- Customize onboard power distribution to your application
- Turnkey complete temporary distribution panels designed to plug and play
- Dedicated voltage design in 120/240V single phase for standard models - optional voltages and frequencies are available
- Ideal for small power deployments and applications like powering early-stage job sites and job trailers, construction site power requirements, mobile heaters, etc