Eco Power Equipment
Highly mobile 45kVa transformer panel with integrated power distribution.
Our SPB transformer packages are ideal for lean site power distribution when using 480v or 600v supply voltages as the power source. Setting up a temporary power system that can run on generator power for a short period before switching to utility power is simple. Having a discrete temporary power supply has numerous advantages, and it ensures that projects get off to a good start and are prepared for all stages.
- Integrated transformer with a selector switch to provide 120/208v three-phase power from 480 or 600v power
- Configurable outlet glands to accommodate most types of common plugs: straight blade, twist locks, or pin and sleeve type connectors
- Compact design for quick deployment and use
- Camlock in and camlock out available
- Primary and secondary transformer protection provided
- Daisy chain & passthru available
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Primary Transformer Protection||
125 Amp MCCB, UL489, 0.8 Adjustable
|Secondary Transformer Protection||
150 Amp MCCB, UL 489, 0.8 Adjustable
|Secondary Power Distribution||6 Gland Capacity|
|Engineered and Rated Central Point Lifting|
|Skid Design||Standard Pallet Jack Ready|
67" L x 32"W x 58" T
The highly configurable design allows customers to add or remove receptacles as required for specific job requirements - our units have galvanized or aluminum plates.
Measure temporary power distribution in hours, not days and weeks. Turn key setup and deployment.
Manage and distribute power in higher voltage to reduce wiring size and cost
Switchable between 480v and 600v with a face plate
Family-wide standard gland size between mobile panel boards and transformer panels to make reconfiguration to your design straightforward
Highly transportable - lifting bails, fork pockets and optional wheel kits to improve portability
Positioned for the future: electrify locations quickly, to code, and a high degree of safety
All machines are designed for compliance with Canada and USA for transformer protection - turn-key deployment and use.
Highly Configurable Gland Plate Design
We aim to develop a highly portable panel board that can be connected to a complete power system to deliver rapid and reliable power distribution while also being safe and secure.
The highly configurable design allows customers to add or remove receptacles as required for specific job requirements - our units have galvanized or aluminum plates that will enable custom modifications like adding strain reliefs or teck-type connectors.
Using a single gland configuration type across our whole portfolio, our clients can easily select and design their panels with the most popular distribution types from our standard configurations, saving time and money. We also work with custom configurations with practically any conventional receptacle type available, and we are happy to build to your requirement.
- Designed with common-sized system glands to allow for updates and changes between deployments
- Appropriate for use indoors or outdoors
- Small and portable configuration
- We've devised a production strategy that allows us to swiftly and efficiently produce glands in response to customer demand.